What Is The House of Pain Inspirational Athlete?
House of Pain is looking for contestants/athletes that have a story they want to share.
House of Pain could mean many things to many people: Perhaps the gym is a "house of pain" where you release and transform the pains and struggles you've faced, transforming them into positivity and progress, both personal and psychological. For someone else, "house of pain” might be a painful place or time in one's life that he/she has risen above via personal transformation, in and out of the gym. With struggle comes pain: If the story of your personal House of Pain is one that could inspire others (and especially if your personal mission involves inspiring others, we want to hear about it.
How Do I Win?
The winner will be chosen by a committee of House of Pain and Iron Temple Gym members. The deadline to enter is 10.14.17.
What Do I Need To Enter?
Fill out the form on the right. Upload your story in a document using the button that says Your Story. You can also share a video of yourself telling your story. Copy the YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or other video link and paste it in the box at the bottom of the form.
What Do I Get With Your $20 Entry Fee?
From House of Pain
- House of Pain T-shirt Promoting the Show with both HOP and Iron Temple Gym Logo
From Iron Temple Gym Miami
- One Free week’s membership at Iron Temple Gym (redeemable at any time, including the week of / after the show)
What Do I Get If I Win?
From House of Pain: One Overall Grand Prize Winner
- Free apparel for a year (1 item / month)
- Photoshoot the day after the NPC FL Clash of Champions (10.22.17) with intellectual property right co-owned by the winner and House of Pain.
- House of Pain will promote the winning athlete to all of our social media.
- A training session with any HOP athlete of their choice after the show at a location to be decided upon.
From Iron Temple Gym: 3 Winners
- 1st place - 3 months free membership
- 2nd place - 2 months free membership
- 3rd place - 1 month free membership